Tuesday, November 24, 2009

November 9, 2009

Friends,

Another quick letter this week. Don't have much time due to the fact that I had to go to the mission offices. President asked me a few weeks ago to help translate an incredible talk on the topic of Teaching by the Spirit since the SLC Headquarters had already told him they would not be translating it. I teamed up with Elder Lechuga (Lettuce :D) and we worked for almost 4 hours on just 3 pages of a 12 page talk! We have quite a bit of work ahead of us and I`ll be going back again next Monday but I know that it is of great importance because it will be something that will dramatically improve the results of having the Spirit in every companionship. I hope you have a great week and I appreciate your letters and support, as always. Until next week!

Elder Dan Israel Lopez

No comments: