Tuesday, November 24, 2009

November 16, 2009

Friends,

I hope that you all had a great week! To Sarah Runyan……….I believe you are leaving this week? I truly wish you the best and it´ll be awesome to be able to speak to another friend in Spanish! Don´t worry, it´s really not that hard….ha ha, just study and pray…a lot. I don´t know anything about Argentina other than they eat a lot of meat and have a strange accent but I´m sure you´ll love every minute of the experience. May God bless you in all that you do to help our brothers and sisters down there come to the light of the Gospel!

Alright well, some news…..I am no longer translating the talk given by Elder Holland because Salt Lake City decided to do it but not tell us so that we could spend more than four hours on it. Oh well, I am still very glad that I have my hands on it before the rest of the mission. I guess the plan is to “unravel” it in December, just in time for the multi-zone conferences and trip to the temple! I am quite excited to be able to return to the temple. We often have to go to the temple square, but not inside. It´s something that only happens once a year and it´s almost that time of year….again!

Tomorrow I hit 14 months and I feel as if I´m getting older and older by the minute! I remember being “green” and now I´m definitely getting up there in “age.” Fortunately there is still time to be here in the work of the Lord. It was a lot better this week because we had a lot more people at church and quite a few we didn't expect so we have more work to do this week…but that´s definitely a good thing. I hope you all have an incredible week thanks again for your letters and your prayers.

Elder Dan Israel Lopez

No comments: