Tuesday, November 10, 2009

From Dan's Mom

Dear Friends and Family,

I want to share this pictures that were sent to me by sister Ana Silvia Diaz who is a member of the church and live in Ixtapaluca, Estado de Mexico where Elder Lopez was serving a couple of months ago and from whom I got to get to know Ana Silvia. It has been a blessing to be able to communicate with members of the wards where Elder Lopez has been serving. Ana Silvia works for a big newspaper company in Mexico City and she receives all this pictures and information directly from the reporters. She knows of my passion to share every bit of my culture with all my friends and family and because of that I'm sharing this AMAZING!!! pictures with you where you can get a glimpse of the preparations and the way we celebrate the" Day of the Death" in Mexico. The first one shows Mexico City in a very rare picture where you can actually see the volcanos because due to the pollution you don't have this opportunity very often. The rest are different pictures taken around the country that capture the celebration of the "Day of the Death".

No comments: