Tuesday, November 24, 2009

November 2, 2009

Friends,
I apologize but today I have hardly any time to write. It was a good week, we found quite a few more good people. Unfortunately hardly any went to church but we had a little miracle. At church a woman walked in with church attire that we didn't pay much attention to, but another member talked to her and learned she was not actually a member and she had come to visit because of recent problems in her life and her brother had told her that when he went to church, a while back, he felt a lot of peace. We were pretty thankful to the Lord for blessing us with her visit especially since almost all of our new investigators didn't come to church, but I know that we must be tried and be patient through all of it and that the Lord blesses us when we endure. That`s my short email…..I hope you all have a great week!

Elder Dan Israel Lopez

No comments: