Thursday, April 30, 2009

March 30, 2009

Hey friends!Don´t have much time because well, we had to do laundry by hand which took about 4 hours, so we have a little more than an hour to do all the things necessary. I did indeed have transfers and it was one of the hardest days of my life having to leave so many people I had come to know and love. The Gospel really creates such a distinct relationship with people and I know that I will one day return to the kind of small city of Pachuca.I am now in Ixtapaluca, also known as Bautizaluca….or in English (even though it doesn´t make much sense) Baptismluca….something like that. Ever since I got here, with my new awesome companion, Elder Hilario, we have had non-stop appointments. There are truly so many more people to be able to contact in the streets and I´m excited that we have such a strong base already. This week, I saw my first transvestite, we taught the “Elder” of the Jehovah´s Witnesses, I have NOT been sick in the stomach, and I rode my first bicycle taxi. It´s been a week full of new things and the fact that I´ve meet a lot of wonderful people, that I have a companion that is a LOT more cooperative and we get along WAAAY better, has made the transition more smooth than I ever thought possible. I hope things are going just as amazingly for you. Another semester is starting to end! Don´t forget to go to General Conference!!! It´s the best! Have an awesome week!Elder Dan Israel Lopez

No comments: